Do you want to join a fast-growing HubSpot Diamond Partner, and so far the only Diamond partner headquartered in Denmark? Helion B2B is an agency focused on inbound strategy, content, performance and HubSpot.
Join an ambitious and best-in-class agency
As a HubSpot Specialist at Helion B2B, you’ll be part of our Helion HubSpot Center of Excellence. You’ll be running projects of your own, assisting with HubSpot in larger projects across Helion departments, as well as upskilling and assisting our inbound strategists internally in Helion.
We are looking for someone who’d love to:
- Be responsible for your own customer portfolio
- Onboard clients’ in HubSpot CRM, Marketing, Sales, Service and Operation Hubs
- Continuously develop existing portals together with your clients
- Build lead engines with automation tools and help your clients build successful tech setups with HubSpot
What will you be doing in this role?
You will be a key part of a newly created, fully HubSpot-focused tech team, and have a significant voice in building both our HubSpot products, ways of working and the growing team. You will also be:
- Executing HubSpot onboarding projects and ensuring that our customers are satisfied and happy to work with Helion
- Managing and/or continuously optimizing your clients’ HubSpot setup and surrounding tech, as well as ensuring that all stakeholders are using the system as intended.
- Ensuring that the clients’ tech suite matches new strategies implemented by Helion’s strategists.
- Providing expertise in how HubSpot impacts and interacts with surrounding tech such as an underlying ERP and surrounding efforts like lead generation and performance marketing.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need:
- Substantial HubSpot experience from a HubSpot agency, as a HubSpot admin, product owner or super user.
- A background in IT, Business Intelligence, Business Development, Marketing or similar.
- Experience with Inbound marketing and sales.
- Proficiency in coding (HTML, HuBL, HubDB, APIs) is an advantage, but not a requirement.
- We expect you to have a mix of business understanding and technical expertise, and preferably:
- The technical expertise to build branches in workflows and custom reports (or you are able to quickly learn to do so with help from HubSpot’s knowledge base)
- The ability to translate needs and requests from your clients and users into technical solutions, and sufficient knowledge to simplify advanced concepts for easy adoption
- The knowledge required to run triage, prioritise incoming requests from clients and confidence to push back if a client or user requests something suboptimal and a better, equally viable solution is available.
- The position necessitates primarily working from our Copenhagen office, with the opportunity for hybrid work.
Who is Helion B2B?
Helion B2B is a fast-growing, Diamond certified HubSpot partner and inbound agency that helps B2B companies attract, engage and convert high-quality leads throughout the buyer’s journey - from the first contact to the customer relationship.
We are a young, ambitious, curious team genuinely passionate about our work. We value great social relationships and always make sure to celebrate our successes.
Apply for the position
If you have any questions about the position or Helion B2B in general, please contact:
- Rikke Blix Hagemann, CEO & Partner, +45 31 40 66 36
- Emil Ulrik Friis, HubSpot Lead & Partner, + 45 31 11 10 23
Otherwise, simply send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.