Do you want to join a fast-growing B2B inbound agency where you’ll be responsible for your own customer portfolio, develop marketing strategies, build lead engines with automation tools and become an active part of our sales process?
And do you want to help build up our brand new office in Aarhus together with our Inbound & HubSpot Expert, Lars Ørhøj Lauridsen?
Then you’ve come to the right place.
The role of an Inbound Strategist
As an Inbound Strategist at Helion B2B, you’ll be the primary contact for a portfolio of 4-5 customers, where you’ll lead and ensure the progress of projects and quality assurance of deliverables. You'll be responsible for building a trusting relationship with our customers to understand, challenge and develop their marketing and sales efforts.
Our clients will see you as a reliable strategic consultant on everything inbound and expect you to deliver and execute at a high level in terms of content and inbound strategy, as well as performance marketing and automation (e.g., HubSpot or Active Campaign).
You should be curious by nature, motivated and eager to learn so that you are constantly developing within your area of expertise. This is important for your personal development, but also for innovating on behalf of our customers, inspiring and challenging them.
It’s important that you want to collaborate with Lars in Aarhus and the rest of our team in Copenhagen for us to be the most knowledgeable B2B inbound agency.
- One of the most essential tasks of an Inbound Strategist is project management. It's your responsibility to execute and drive projects forward and ensure our customers are satisfied and happy to work with Helion.
- You’ll be responsible for driving the entire inbound strategy process from the first scoping workshop to the final presentation of the strategy to the client.
- You’ll be an active part of our sales process, ensuring we sell precisely what the customer needs across our different services (e.g., Inbound Strategy, Content, HubSpot, Performance).
- In addition, you’ll help develop pitch material tailored to the specific customer (e.g., website audit, HubSpot audit, content audit).
- You’ll implement the strategy in HubSpot, including configuration, setup and optimization in collaboration with the customer.
In a perfect world, you have:
- Around 2 years of project management experience in either marketing or sales (preferably B2B)
- A background in marketing, communication, business development etc.
- Experience with HubSpot or another automation system
- Experience with content marketing
- Ability and desire to be physically present at our office in Aarhus, of course, with the possibility of working from home as needed
Who is Helion B2B?
Helion B2B is a fast-growing inbound agency that helps B2B companies attract, engage and convert high-quality leads throughout the buyer’s journey - from the first contact to the customer relationship.
We offer you a challenging position with a unique opportunity to be involved from ideation to strategy and execution. You'll be on a growth journey with the ability to impact our business.
We are a young, ambitious, curious team genuinely passionate about our work. We value great social relationships and always make sure to celebrate our successes.
Apply for the position
If you have any questions about the position or Helion, please contact:
- Rikke Blix Hagemann, CEO & Partner, +45 31406636 or
- Lars Ørhøj Lauridsen, Senior Inbound Strategist & Aarhus Lead, + 45 71990110
Otherwise, simply send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
You can also read more about Helion, our customers and what we do right here.