Any high-stakes purchase decision involves research. This is true whether you’re looking to buy a software license for your company or a piece of advanced technology for a large construction project.
Companies that know how to target their audience at the right moment and who are ready to answer questions when demand arises are the companies that win customers. How would you like to join a team that makes this happen?
Join an ambitious Performance Marketing & Insights team at a best-in-class inbound agency
As a Paid Search Specialist at Helion B2B, you’ll join a recently founded team of specialists aiming to reach and capture high-quality leads through search and social for our B2B customers.
We are looking for someone who’d love to:
- Understand the business goals, the audiences, and the LTV of new leads for our clients in order to help them grow
- Explore and find the best tactics to attract leads for our clients within everything from machine-learning technologies to sustainable construction materials
- Drive a test-and-learn agenda with our clients to refine and improve how we reach their very targeted audiences, often in a global market
- Help ensure that our clients’ investments are spent the best way possible across channels and markets
What will you be doing in this role?
- Conduct thorough research for our clients, including search behavior, audience analysis, and market and competitor insights
- Set up and manage campaigns to reach the right audiences at the right time - sometimes to capture demand, sometimes to generate it
- Participate in planning and ideation meetings internally and with clients
- Help our strategists and clients understand what creates results by analyzing data and reporting on findings
To succeed in this role, you’ll need:
- Proven track record on running search campaigns to attract leads & capture demand
- To be able to – once briefed – run with assignments independently
- Experience working in these platforms: Google Ads, Google Analytics, Semrush or the like, Looker Studio, and maybe even some experience with HubSpot, LinkedIn & Meta
- To enjoy collaborating with people across different roles; strategists, content creators, designers, and more
- Fluency in one of the Nordic languages or English, preferably both
- A flair for numbers & a problem solving mindset
Why be a part of Helion B2B?
Helion B2B is a rising star agency based in Copenhagen & Aarhus. We help software, IT, and manufacturing companies with lead generation, primarily via inbound marketing strategies.
We are growing rapidly, and are looking for talented people to join our team.
What we offer:
- You get to work with people who are among the very best in Denmark within their fields, and who look after each other to make sure everyone enjoys going to work
- Very attractive office space at Egmont Story House with amenities such as a gym, massage arrangement, and freshly-made lunches by our in-house chefs
- You’ll be joining Helion B2B at a very exciting growth stage, meaning there’ll be plenty of opportunities to get a high level of responsibility and to help set the course of our Performance Marketing & Insights Team
Are we a match?
Please email your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any questions you might have regarding the position feel free to call our CEO, Rikke Blix Hagemann at +4531406636
We're looking forward to hearing from you.